Dit stretch raceframe geeft meer stabiliteit op hoge snelheid en een snellere roll wanneer dat nodig is. Perfect voor competitie racen.
This drone racing frame is designed for performance, durability and style.
All the necessary electronics for a state of the art racing drone will fit and are well protected by the TPU Pod. Check out the different configurations of this frame to make it suit the way you prefer to fly.
- Original - with 3D printed Pod
- Top plate version - for analog micro cams
- Top plate Digital - for DJI cam and Caddx Vista
- Stretched X or True X arms
SPECS AND FEATURES
- stretched X or True-X frame for 5” props (5,2" props do fit)
- 5mm arms (10mm wide)
- 16x16 motor mount (4 bolts)
- locking arms to the center of the quad (Stretched-X only)
- 2mm base plate bottom with holes for sunken bolts for flat LiPo surface
- 2mm base plate top with chamfered edges
- strain relief options for power wires
- 30,5x30,5 stack mount (m3)
- 20x20 stack mount (m3)
- 3D printed TPU Pod for micro FPV cam
- Weight: 86 grams (incl. 4x 25mm bolts to mount the stack)
- Quality carbon fiber parts
- Tight build with limited space in front of stack (units with extra tabs might not fit).
- Clean build with 4-in-1 ESC + FC will fit with small VTX and RX. (TrampHV and XM+ fit nicely)
- 8 x press-in nuts
- 2 x 8mm M3 steel button head bolt (rear top)
- 4 x 16mm M3 steel countersunk bolt (front and rear bottom)
- 4 x 25mm M3 steel countersunk bolt (option 1 - double layer stack)
- 4 x 12mm M3 steel countersunk bolt (option 2 - single layer stack)
- 4 x 10mm M3 steel countersunk bolt (option 3 - if 20x20 stack is in use)
- 2 x m3 hex lock nut (front of pod)
- 2 x m3 25mm aluminum standoffs